Wednesday, April 3, 2013

You know who gets no love at all?

This furry mutt:

Kismet is 9 (!!!) years old now.  We got her from the humane society as a puppy.  She was neglected, matted, emaciated and had no idea how to be a dog. 

She has become the best dog anyone could ever hope for.  She's infinitely patient with kids.  She's not destructive or messy.  She's a great hot-water bottle alternative.  She's almost cute and not-quite smart, but oh-so loving.

I hope she lives for another healthful 9 years. 





Also, I'm now a mature woman.  The big 40 came and went last week.  I, frankly, am quite excited about a decade with no diapers, midnight feedings and toilet-training.  Bring it on!
My husband, who finds himself hilarious, put this in the local paper for me.  Such a comedian:
He's quite foolish, as his birthday is still months away and I am allll about the retaliation.  Heh heh heh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha think?